Where do I see how many MakeUseOf points I need till I level-up?

Rob Hindle November 1, 2012

My profile used to show how many points I’d need to get the next badge upgrade. I can’t see that any more.

Is there a way to see it?

1. Muo TechGuy

You're right, I totally neglected to add that back again. Thanks!

btw, don't use /profile link, the page will be deleted soon as is no longer functional.

• Muo TechGuy

Uh, ignore that, I did add it already. It's on the left side, underneath where you see your points. You don't see it?

• Vishal Mishra

still i have the same problem as Rob Hindl, by clicking the icon of "genius level" or "Commenter" it is popping out a small window with just written on it "Genius" and "Commenter" respectively, similar thing is happening with "Promoter" icon too. ( on makeuseof.com/user/[your user number] page ).

• Rob Hindle

No. Before trying again I logged out and deleted cookies.

When I click "Profile" , top right underneath name and points and I see a page with "User rank" in the right hand column, mouseover "Genius" badge and I just see "Genius Level 4" and the one word Genius.

Your profile page has badges in LEFT column and kouseover Genius as above but with extra text: "[loads] more Answer Question to unlock Genius Level 5 level".

Ok, I've elevated this to the social widget provider people, very strange.

2. Patrick Jackson

Well, what's your score? :)

3. Patrick Jackson

You can also check the requirements for getting into the next level!

4. Ossama Ossmaa

You need to click on the link to your profile when you login. It will certainly gives you a full preview of your point and all other details.

5. Mubeen Ahmed

u can see it in ur "Profile"

6. Pwince Khan

top right corner

• Ahmed Khalil

it is not appear to him any more

• Pwince Khan

there is maybe problem with MUO

7. Aniket Singh

8. Rob Hindle

OK so what seems to have changed is the "Profile" link, top right next to Logout, used to take you to a page which can now be viewed instead by typing in makeuseof.com/profile. That link now takes you to a page with very simliar content but at address makeuseof.com/user/[your user number]

Although both pages contain very similar information, it's not identical.

In particular if you mouseover a badge to see current points for that badge, that only works on the /profile page.

Or at least, that's what's happening for me...

9. Douglas Mutay

In your profile you need then to click on your actual bagde level (social rank). It will pop up a window that will show how many points you still need to get the next badge upgrade.

10. Douglas Mutay

11. dhanunjayarao chunduri

One can see it only in their profile section.This might get corrected.

Don't just copy paste answers!

12. Boni Oloff

First you need to login to your MOU account,and then go here:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/profile/