Why is MakeUseOf loading too slowly?

Moods August 12, 2011

Why does the MakeUseOf website load so sllooowwwwlllllyyyyyy???????

Driving me crazy. My favorite website and I can barely use it.

Please, please, please, I beg of you to fix this ongoing concern.

Hey Moods,

Is this site responding fine now? As pointed out above we had some issues on the backedn which caused the site to become very slow. We have already fixed the issue and thing should be back to normal now.

Aibek

Moods,

as Jeffery pointed out, we have had some very high traffic this week, as well as some technical issues. Hence the site was down and very slow for a day or two. It is running smoothly now, at least for me. I hope MakeUseOf is not always so slow for you!

Thanks for the visual aid, I wouldn't know how slowly the servers were unless you actually pronounced how slow they were(:

The servers this week have been experiencing high traffic, therefor the servers aren't able to respond to the requests as quickly. However, today they appear to be adequately responding for me.
    Is it only MakeUseOf or do other websites do it as well? Try clearing your browsers cache, closing it and opening it again.