How do I make both of my networks see each other and the Internet?

July 9, 2014

I have a server with DHCP IP addresses 192.168.0.x. (1st network).  Connected to a LAN connection is a second router (Internet) with addresses 192.168.1.x. (2nd network).  How do I make it possible for both networks to see each other, and to have Internet from the 2nd as well as the 1st?

Your question is not very precise. Could you create a block diagram of how it is currently connected, share it on an appropriate hosting service and post a link to it here? The best I can do without a diagram is to tell you that there are problems with the routing tables in one or both routers. Speaking (or typing) of which, you should probably include the routing tables from both devices as well.

• Tejendra M

i have server ip address is 192.168.0.1 and another client ip address is 192.168.1.100 which have internet connection.now i want connect this two network.how its possible?

• Bruce E

Check the image I uploaded at http://imgur.com/phfpROX. Is your current setup like the one on the left or the one on the right?