Does Mac have a program for making labels?

JoAnn R October 31, 2010

Recently bought a Mac and recently wanted to make some labels for something, but could not find a program in Pages or any other program to print my labels. Went to my old PC and did them in the Word program, but would like to use the Mac because the PC is so old, it’s about to quit. What tool can you suggest for the Mac?

1. JEMPOTTS

OKAY BUT HOW DO YOU MERGE YOUR ADDRESS BOOK TO THE LABEL TEMPLATE YOU JUST MADE???? I FIND NO MERGE IN ANY FILE, VIEW, EDIT, FORMAT DROP DOWNS??? I THOUGHT A MAC WAS FOR PROFESSIONALS, IT APPEARS NOT.

2. Jessica Cam W.

This is a workaround for making labels in Pages from the MacRumors forums: "Use the table function to create one with the required number of labels of the required size and then save it as a template." If you're new to Pages, this is how you get the table function: "In a blank page select the 'Table' button in the menu bar and then control the number of rows and columns and the width and height using the inspector. With a little experimentation you should be able to get what you need.Alternatively, chose one of the business card templates and adjust that to suit. In that solution guides have been inserted and can be aligned using the rulers."The thread also pointed to this discussion at the Apple website that might be of help.