What can I do when I lost my mobile phone?

Shoeb March 19, 2011

I lost my Samsung Corby Pro Mobile. I am trying my number but the response I’m getting is that the mobile is switched off.

I know I can’t get my cell back, but how can I make sure no one can misuse it? Please help me out!

1. Asit kumar Mahapatra

Hi i am Asit kumar mahapatra,i lost my samsung STAR-2 mobile some where,SO PLEASE HELP ME SOON

2. Kasshaf

hi my name is kasshf abid and my cell phone nokia n-8 is lost soooo plz help me to find it plz

In case you lost your phone you should call or head to your Mobile Service Provider immediately. They are able to deactivate the SIM and render it useless. You can then get a new phone and a new SIM (with your existing number) as a replacement.

This procedure is usually stated on a business-card-sized information card or one of the information sheets you get with your SIM Card.