Why can I no longer send friend requests on Facebook?

Richie December 1, 2010

I can’t send friend requests anymore. Can anyone tell me how people makes thousands of friends?

1. Anshul Dixit

Apart from the reasons mentioned above, this generally happens if many of the friend requests that you sent are still pending. To view such friend requests you can use an application http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=128518155201
    Using this application you can find all such friend requests. Delete theses requests and wait for a couple of days (so that the database is updated). After that you can again send friend requests.

But never abuse friend request feature of Facebook. Add only those who you know and not just anyone. Good for privacy- both yours and the second party.

2. Frankie_82

Hi Richie...Well,there are few reasons for that.Here are few that I know :
    1. You've send to much requests,and due to Facebook privacy policy, "other Facebook users can find that as an harasment " and "to prevent abuse of Facebook" .
    2. You've been inactive for a longer time
    3. It could happend that somebody didn't wanted your friendship and without any reason,blocked/reported you...In that case,you'll have to be patient for a month or two;then everything's going to be the same as before...
    Or ,you can contact Facebook via e-mail and ask why is that so ...
    Hope this will help...