Why am I no longer receiving mail in my Yahoo Mail account?

zaffar September 4, 2011

I correspond through Yahoo Mail. Of late, I am not getting my mail. All mails sent are diverted to an unknown address. I can log in/out of my account, even send mail through it, but I do not receive mail on that ID. Please help!

1. Anisur Rahman

I am not getting more mail from linkedin or other sources.Suddenly it seems to me that mails are not coming frequently

2. 2gehretts

I believe Yahoo has dropped you if you did not subscribe and pay for the new Yahoo.  You can't forward mail on the old Yahoo anymore.....  You need to contact them and get the yearly price for the new Yahoo.  I'm surprised you have not been notified but then I had to call them because none of my attachments would forward and they told me you can't forward without the new Yahoo......hope this helps.

I also am having this issue. In my experience with Yahoo (5-6 years) I noticed that sometimes they have times when this happens, but don't worry they will probably fix it and all the mail that was supposed to be delivered to your account will be.

I assume your using Yahoo Mail's web interface, rather than a third party application.

I’m not receiving email someone sent me. Why? (Yahoo FAQ)
    Why am I not getting emails sent from my friend? (Yahoo FAQ)