Why does it say that I’m logged in to MakeUseOf when I am not?

Marko Resnik September 20, 2012

Why does it say on MakeUseOf site that I’m logged in, but when I try to comment it says that I have missed some fields? And when I try to logout, it transfers me to the main page and it still looks like I’m logged in…

What gives?

1. Rayon Blend

Follow these steps ;
    1 . Open this page muo
    2 . Goes to your homepage to sign- in
    3 . Come back here ( muo ) hit those boxes on upper right side
    4 . It will take you your homepage and you will see " agree " hit them , now you are log-in.
    5 . When you leave hit log-off
    6 . Goes to your homepage to sign-out .

2. Marko Resnik

Ty guys so much, I think it is fine now. :)

3. Patrick Jackson

Yes this also happens many a times with me as well! Do clear your cache and cookies every time you close your browser.

It always helps at many a times for such problems!

• Karan Patwardhan

works for me too...

4. Harish Jonnalagadda

Yeah there seems to be an issue with the cache. Just delete history and the cookies and it should be working fine.

5. Muhammad Ahmad

Hi, I was having this problem from last 3 days. Today I cleared all my interent history form wrench menu and refreshed the website and logged in again. Now its working fine.

Clear the browser cache and any cookies on the system for MakeUseOf and gigya then retry.I frequently have the same issue on my system, but when I log out it will display the icons to log in again via Facebook, Twitter, etc and when I hit the appropriate button there, it logs me into the system properly. Sometimes I have to wait about 30 seconds or so for the icons to appear even on a 7M connection.

Yeh, I'm working on those buttons, but our provider isn't being very helpful..