How do I log into Facebook while traveling?

Collette Scott March 5, 2015

I logged out of Facebook on my iPhone 5s but can’t now log back in because ( I think)

I’m out of Australia and in Germany for 2 more weeks with a German SIM. It worked well with the German SIM card until I logged out.

Reinstalling Viber has also caused contacts to be lost. I have no wifi communications available.

I have tried resetting my password, accessing from a laptop and going through a browser but that option did not help

I’m desperate!!

1. vane joy

This type of problem occurs when you are travelling from one region to another. When logging into Facebook, the sites looks up for the last location and compares it with the present (by geolocating the IP address, if it is beyond a certain threshold from the known locations, the user faces the challenge. There are two types of challenges that can be chosen, firstly on the basis of friend recognition based on their picture and second is to answer pre- set security question. If somehow users fail to answer any of these question, then they have to wait an hour before trying again.
    Facebook authentication mechanism features has been added is thus on by default for all accounts. There is another feature however, but this time not default one. You can manually set the mechanism to notify the Facebook when using new computer or mobile device to log into your own account. Setting is given under
    Account Setting> Account Security> Login Notification.

2. www.iSearchGOOOD.com

Download two Apps Open VPN app, Then Open VPN Finder App.
    Find a Connection of VPN in Open VPN Finder from Australia.
    Open it with Open VPN then connect.
    Tru login again then.

3. Kay Fritz

Contacting Facebook should help. They just want to make sure your account wasn´t hacked. If you can answer a security question you should easily get back access.