Can I locate my friends by their mobile number?
Question by Liton Orton /

How can I tell where my friends are now by their mobile number?

• Haji

In internet most of every service should be based on money. We want some information means, we should pay for it. So don’t waste a time to get information freely.

• Haji

In internet most of every service should be based on money. We want to some information means, we should pay for it. So don’t waste a time to get information freely.

• sheryl

assuming that the people you are talking

• Amit Sinha

no with mobile number only network provider can search location but they will not let you all this information for privacy concern. alternatively install Google Maps on your cell phone and sign in with your Google account then enters your friends email and ask for sharing of location and tell the friends to do same in this way you can keep tracking your friends it will use network data

• jeo buddenroma

It depends on how your trying to locate your friend. If your tring to locate them by GPS they would have to register their phone with a service , allot of services are free today such as Google latitude and buddy way which are a free service but you might have to pre-install the app onto the phone or get them to sign up with them.

If you have lost/ or your cell phone has been stolen you can locate them by the imie number which comes with every phone. Also if you havent installed software of a location app you can use Mr Tracker which locates a mobile number via sms . This online app works but you have to pay for it. it locates lost or stolen phones via imie numbers and locates cell phones around the world by sms. you can find Mr tracker on the internet don’t know if you can get it for free but i got mine from http://www.mrxsystem.com make sure their phone is compatible as-well and that the counrty carrier is listed too.

Mr tracker works via sms , once you send them a sms and they reply to it , you will be given latitude and longitude coordinates within their replied sms which you then input into Google maps or just use their online service. its pretty easy to use once you try it out a few times.

Their are other alternatives if you like spy apps but they all have to be installed before hand.

here are few links:

http://www.mrxsystem.com

and

http://www.buddyway.com

• Sriram Gopalakrishnan

You can’t get the location using internet, by contacting mobile operator with your sim docs you can get the details………..

• mayjoy

this website is so great

• atizaz

I find my friend now where she is?

• dezy

how i will i know to locate my friend using his cellphone

• H.msa

Yes google it but you would have pay money to get one months subscription or more, there are many out there make sure they deal with your Country etc….you input mobile details and they would locate it last signal use or nearest mobile Ariel ……some can pin points exact locations……but forget about full address disclosure or information…..or you can run a credit check on them to get more personal details, you just need to use your brain