How can I load a website in a frame when its code prevents it?
Question by Joe Mac /

Is it possible to load a website in a frame when that website has code which prevents it?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites

Joe,

did Jeffery's suggestion work for you?

• Jeffery Fabish

What is the website?

The function to prevent IFrame loading is most likely being done in Javascript, so by disabling Javascript you effectively bypass that function call. 

• Joemaclaw

Are you familiar with the next button in Google Reader?  It loads the original page from the next RSS feed from Google Reader every time you click it.  I installed it in firefox, copied the link location, and wrote a script which continually reloads the page at set intervals.  The result is that complete pages (not the RSS feeds) scroll on my desktop.  This worked until recently, but now Google must have added code to prevent the page from being loaded in a frame.  Since my script is javascript, I cannot solve the problem by disabling it.

• Jeffery Fabish

Google Reader API is publicly available, that would be a more stable alternative.