How can I see the list of people of my facebook page after updating to new insight system?
Question by Osama Javaid /

There is a new feature on Facebook pages called ‘new insights’. After updating to that, the (number of people) like this button in the left navigation menu on the page always leads to insights page instead of opening a list of people who liked my page (unlike before). How to see the list now?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Marie

Its there a way to view the people who like a page without it being your page?

• Jay.0

Bookmark this link for quick view :{yourpageid}
    (use facebook as the page)

Replace {yourpageid} with the id of your page.

It will display the list of your fans.

Why it is not displaying all the fans? no idea right now.

• Vic @ Business Tips Blog

I’m also experiencing this problem. I hope that Facebook can fix this because what’s the essence of this new insight if we can’t even see all the people who have liked our page?

• John.Man

the only solve for this moment is downloading last 500 likes and save them to your own database :/

• ChiraG

Hi. Osama and Jay .. I have found a solution to the problem all thanks to the single line told by Jay that ” it is possible that facebok has changed the location of list, as it keeps changing everything”  Facebook has done exactly that and this was troubling me since a long time… Do as follows to see the list of people who like your page..

1)click on “like this” below the number
    2) you are directed to the insights…. to the “likes” tab
    3) now click the “See likes” link in blue on the top right corner of the page below “Export Data” .. and there you go you have the list of people who like your page… 

thanks for feedback chirag, actually osama already knew the new location.
      he already had the answer.
      read his comment “see likes”.
      and i am still with old insights, i clicked new insights, but nothing happened, will try it again :)

• John.Man

I got 1200 fans and in the “likes” tab i see only 625…  is there any way to see all people ? cause i check this and i see only date from last 89 days (i think its 89days) 

• Osama

first thing is, u haven’t read my question carefully, that button leads to insights page now, and second thing is I figured out yesterday that i the insights page that opens, there is a button on top right ‘see likes’ which now shows the list.

i read and understood it, but then i went to one of my page.
      and clicked the button, it showed me the list.
      that’s why i tild you to do it.

then went to insights and saw the link of new insights.
      clicked on new insight ,
      redirected to my page and nothing happened.
      how did you apply new insights ?

and it is possible that facebok has changed the location of list, as it keeps changing everything.

now, that you know where is the list.
      then what is the question ?

go to page.
    on the left …below profile pic.
    you will see  blue text (link) “like this”
    click it.
    you will see the list of persons.