How can I link my Samsung tablet to my Samsung phone to copy data?
Question by Elizabeth K. Noble /

How can I set up my tablet which is a Samsung 8.9 that goes with the Samsung Galaxy GSII mobile phone from AT&T. I want to be able to basically do everything I do on the phone to be done on the tablet.

Right now I was working on playing the music I have stored on my phone. But the phone or tablet are being children and won’t share. Can someone help please?

• Susendeep Dutta

Here’s new thing I have got for you –

As according to the article –

Samsung AllShare Simplifies Media Streaming
    AllShare is the Perfect Illustration of DLNA Certified Products in Action –

Each Galaxy product have AllShare app preloaded which has the ability to stream media through a variety of DLNA certified devices.Galaxy tab 8.9 and Galaxy SII,both are DLNA certified.

You can share photos,videos,music through Wi-Fi as AllShare works on Wi-Fi.So both the devices must have Wi-Fi enabled and allowed to shared data among themselves.

Watch the video tutorial for more help –

Speed of streaming depends upon the speed of your Wi-Fi connection.

• Susendeep Dutta

You can share data on both the devices by creating a Bluetooth connection between these two devices as both have Bluetooth chips on them.You can transfer your data from your phone to be worked upon to tablet.