Is Liberty Reserve blocked in Iran and how can it be accessed?

BECKY WOODGATE July 2, 2010

A friend of mine is trying to send money to me via his Liberty Reserve account. He is located in Iran. He informed me that the website for Liberty Reserve cannot be accessed in his country due to restrictions of the internet. How true is that? Any help?

1. mansour

Hi. I have a problem like this, I live in iran and I can create an account in liberty reserve, but there is not any bank for transferring our money, I ask you an intermediate system ( like visa, master or mbc bank ). for example can I transfer to another who has same account in L.R. and a master card too? Excuse me for wrong typing and my mistakes in theme.

Mansour,

I'm afraid that this may not be the right forum to discuss this question.

• Khashmeshab

You can visit our web-site: http://karsha.biz
      We are the certified exchanger of OKPAY and Globe Processor and we buy, sell and exchange all accredited e-currencies like Liberty Reserve fast and at a good price.
      We also provide cheap, fast, reliable and secure VPN services. So your friend can connect to our VPN server in Germany and enjoy the free web and access blocked and filtered web-sites like Liberty Reserve. For more information please visit this page: http://portal.karsha.biz/vpn

I would say it's probably true that it is blocked.

But when I read your question, it doesn't sound right.

Your friend has Liberty Reserve account but is blocked in his country. If it's blocked, how does he have an account?

• Beckywoodgate

he said he opened it while he was online at home. but i heard it is blocked. I checked on google but could not find any info.

• Hamed_chemist

I have the same problem! I live in iran too! I create account before and now the site is blocked!What can we do ?