Where can I legally get Paragon NTFS for free?

Idan Tovim October 14, 2012

I’m looking for a free NTFS solution for ML and I know that Paragon is the best. I know there were some promotions that gave Paragon NTFS for free. Can anyone tell me if they know where and how to get it for free? Legally of course.

I suggest using Mini Tools partition wizard home edition or Easeus partition manager home edition. Both are free and work well

2. Harry Barnes

obviously you can't get it legally for free, but you can earn it on some websites like makeuseof

3. Imesh Chandrasiri

It's still in the reward page. if you have enough points to redeem you should get it from there. but I had a trouble with it in windows 7. it crashed everytime I opened it!

• Alan Wade

"It’s still in the reward page. if you have enough points to redeem you should get it from there. but I had a trouble with it in windows 7. it crashed everytime I opened it! "

It would do, it is for a Mac just like it says in the title!

• Dimal Chandrasiri

I'm sorry! but I was referring to Paragon Hard Disk Manager (Windows)...

• Alan Wade

Did it download and install OK? Its working fine on my system - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit.

• Dimal Chandrasiri

yes it installed ok.. and when I tried running it, the message comes "part of paragon system utilities crashed" and windows asks me to close it! I couldn't even get it activated! :(

• Alan Wade

Then what I would do is first make sure you have written down the activation key then uninstall it.
          Use CCleaner to clean up the registry keys and to clean all the junk and temp files.
          Download the trial version from here: http://www.paragon-software.com/downloads/home/ and see if that works.

• Harish Jonnalagadda

That's weird. I was able to activate it and was working just fine for me!

4. Aditya Roy

Its still there in Rewards section Idan.

5. Sachin Kanchan

i think i found just what you wanted...

HURRY! and head over to the rewards section of MAKEUSEOF;
    and click on the SOFTWARE AND SERVICES TAB...

Paragon NTFS (Mac) is available for 500pts, BUT ONLY 6 licenses are left...

HURRY