?ÁV? ???

How can I learn Photoshop CS6?

20 Sep 2012
Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit
Firefox 15
20 Sep 2012 | Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit | Firefox 15

I want to learn Photoshop CS6 completely from basic to advanced step by step. I tried many times in past, but after 1-2 days I stopped it and I lost patience because I was not getting proper guidance and tutorials. I got frustrated and stopped it.

But now I again want to learn Photoshop because it’s very useful and I need to learn this. So I want advice from you on how I should start. Tell some good websites for good tutorials in easy language, video tutorials will be of much help to me.

I don’t even know the names of tools and their uses. Please tell me how to start from basic and then proceed to advanced level. Any help in this regard will be much appreciated. I am a complete newbie in Photoshop,so think according to me and help me.

I have latest Photoshop CS6 extended and Photoshop 7.0 version installed on my Windows 7 laptop.