Can I learn the Google Android developer platform coding langauge?

Bhargav Rupapara September 6, 2011

I have learned PHP by myself. Now I’m a professional developer and I’m confidant that I can learn any web language like asp.net and java. Mobile platform is totally new for me. I want to go for Google Android. Can I learn it myself.

Hi Bhargav,

Web development is quite different from application development (both on a desktop and mobile platform). Most Android applications are written in Java, so that will be the language you'll have to learn next. Paul wrote an article, How To Write Your First Google Android Application which I think may help you quite a bit.

Android Development - Tutorials
    Learning the Java Language
    Everything you need to get started with Java
    How Java Works
    YouTube (TheNewBoston) - Java Programming
    Java2s - Tutorial

• Bhargavrupapara92

Hi Jeffery,
      First of all thnx for the answer of my question. My core java's concept is clear. and now i've started to read developer's guide. Done all the set ups of android and run helloworld application... again thnk u very very much for answer my question..

I'm sure everyone can learn it... whether you advance to a level you are comfortable with is for yourself to find out.

http://developer.android.com/