Why has my laptop died in the middle of software installation?

Faleea N July 2, 2014

I really need some help. Yesterday I reinstalled Windows in my laptop and when it was done, I started to install another application but suddenly, the screen went blank and I couldn’t see anything. I tried to replace my brother’s laptop with my hard disk and its worked correctly. Then I replaced my brother’s hard disk to my laptop and it also worked correctly. So, I think it is not a problem with our hard disk or laptop, but when I replace my hard disk to my laptop it doesn’t work. First I turn on the button of my laptop, the hard disk indication is on, but it only happens for few seconds and then it starts to blip and then dies. What happened to my laptop? Could you please tell me what to do to fixed it?

1. Faleea N

Thx a lot for answering my question, once again before i m going to do your suggestion, did it really work if my battery is totally died? the battery indication in down right the monitor is red crossed

it can be driver problem like graphic card driver.
    you can try to reset cmos battery: unplug from wall, remove internal battery, remove cmos battery for 1_2hrs, then replug and try to boot.