Lacking Storage Space on my Nokia 6670. Need Advice.

Interested February 2, 2010

Hi

What should I do to add more disk space on my phone: I need to use it to listen to songs/read ebooks/ hear audio files.

Should I go in for an i-pod, or should I just buy a memory card?

1. Taty

There are also endless options people seem to ignore beyond the i-pod.
    Creative has made multi-players with more features than most Ipods way before people knew what MP3s were. And that way you are not stuck with having to use ITunes and have the capability to use services like Napster to Go, which allows you to pay a low monthly fee and download as many songs as you'd like and import audiobooks (including free ones) from most formats. They are by far some of the best multi-players in the market, much more durable and much cheaper. The Zen 32 gig is $139.
    http://us.store.creative.com/

I would go with iPod as well. You will enjoy audio books much more !

3. Mohammad

Nokia 6670 is quite an old mobile so I don't think you can get a big enough memory card for it. For music, you'll need at least 2 GB of memory to enjoy the experience. As for audio books, podcasts basically revolutionized the field so an iPod will be leaps and bounds better. This also applies to ebooks. You can get an iPod touch 32 GB for 300 dollars OR an iPod Classic 120 GB for the same price. Although the latter has more storage, you enjoy ebooks on the iPod touch's awesome touchscreen and you also get wifi.. Its your choice really.. Hope this helps.