Can a Kindle Fire play Facebook games?
Question by Rich51 /

My wife wants a Kindle Fire. Will she be able to access Facebook and play “Words with Friends” and other games on FB with a Kindle Fire?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , , .
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Raspberry Pi Projects
Raspberry Pi Projects
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Technology Explained
Technology Explained
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk
Arduino Projects
Arduino Projects
PC Gaming Talk
PC Gaming Talk
Awesome Gadgets
Awesome Gadgets
Apple Hardware Discussion
Apple Hardware Discussion

• Cherelle

I own a Kindle Fire and the only app that i know for sure she will be able to access is Words With Friends but as far as Family Feud no...

• Nick

is there a dragons of atlantis application for the kindle fire?

• shantle sharpe

Can u play the bubble popping game bubble speed on fb? I've tried but it keeps showing me other stuff ... It shouldn't take much memory just to pop some bubbles should it lol

• pat

can you play bingo on face book with the kindle fire

• Deb

I have a kindle fire and can play games to some extent. You can accept and send gifts. You can also plant and harvest crops in farmville and cityville. I do not know about any other games. I have been looking for a way to play frontierville and cafe world and have not found anything.

• nina

can you play farmville on them good

• Lisako

Games like farmville are going to crawl so painfully slow you could plant the crops by hand faster lol.  That's what all my research has said.  I too would like a tablet that handles them well but it's not out there yet.  Something like words with friends will probably be fine but if it's farmville or pioneer trail you want to play, this isn't going to be the way to play it.

• Diva2147

What about Cafe World?

• Welleyshade

I attempted Cafe World and Farmville.  They attempted to load, then the screen turned gray with a square and arrow.  Pretty sure to much memory is needed.

• Rich51

Thanks for your help everyone. I really appreciate it.

• Ro1101

how about cafe world and Farmville?

• xo

Yes, there is an App for Words with Friends.

Some Facebook apps (like Sims Social) --- which require a huge amount of processing power and allowance for over 1gb RAM just to load the game  --- may not work on the Kindle Fire due to memory constraints.