Why is my JVC DR-MH30S DVD recorder blinking even after replugging it?

Renee Jones May 4, 2011

My JVC DR-MH30S DVD recorder has been blinking Loading all day. I unplugged it and when I plugged it back up it resumed blinking. I cannot get it to stop. Do not know why it is doing this.

Mine does this as well, particularly after a power cut or any interuption of the power supply. Sometimes it 'loads' within 30 seconds, other times it keeps flashing indefinitely. My 'cure' is to simply unplug the unit, wait a minute or two, then plug in again. It can take two or three unplugs/plugs before the unit 'loads' and is ready for use. Although irritating at the time it seldom happens and the unit works perfectly well when 'loaded'. Hope this helps.

Renee,

were you able to solve the issue with your DVD recorder in the meantime?

Hello, that has been a known issue for some JVC recorders for some time. If your units is under guarantee, you better take it back...Here is a link with some issues with these units, do they sound familiar to you?
    http://www.ehow.com/about_5677989_jvc-dvd-recorder-problems.html