How can I make a jquery lightbox open multiple images from one link?

Cindy June 3, 2010

Hi.. I have the same problem as this poster: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1428401/how-to-make-a-jquery-lightbox-open-multiple-images-from-one-link

I wanted a single visible image on my blog to link to multiple images using jQuery Lightbox plugin for native galleries.

Heres what I did for my JS code:

And this is the code I inserted on the HTML of one blog post where I wanted the effect applied:

Unfortunately, after I saved the settings, the link only took me to a next page with the picture and not applying the lightbox effect.

Is there something I’m missing or any code that I should paste somewhere?

I’m a little new when it comes to php coding and I know some basic css and html. I might have missed some coding in a specific place (whether in php, html or css). If there is someone out there who has done this effect, I would greatly appreciate some help :)

Thanks!

Cindy,

did Smokey's suggestion work for you?

Using jQuery Lightbox Plugin, the example code says to do the following:

$(document).ready(function() {
    $('#gallery a').lightBox({fixedNavigation:true});
    $('#gallery a:gt(0)').hide();
    });

That makes all the links open a lightbox and it should have the Next/Back links to browse through the gallery. Is that what you're looking for?