What jobs can I take if I’m an Oracle Certified Associate / Professional?

Ras Magombe Steven August 23, 2012

I am thinking of pursuing a Oracle Certified Associate and Professional program, what are some of the jobs I can work on completion? Can anyone tell me if this is a wise career move?

1. Aba Kb

taking certification doesnt mean that you can land in a good job but it may improve your skills, go for industry experience first, after that take certification .. experience is the key factor for getting a job..
    there are so many guys out there with certification but still struggling for job due to lack of experience..
    There are so many certification out there which can which claims high paying job after getting good experience..
    you can check out .. Top high paying IT jobs in 2012 in this certification blog

2. muotechguy

No offence, but if you don't know what the certification will land you in terms of jobs, I really don't think it's the right qualification for you. That particular one is highly specialised, and jobs will require a good deal of experience, not just a piece of paper. Which by the sounds of it, you dont have.

Telling you if its a wise career move or not is impossible given you havent told us about your career situation currently. If you're looking to break into the computing industry as a whole, why not take a few entry level CompTIA A+ / Network+ courses; these will get you a leg into technical support or shop work. From there you can move onto CCNA for networking, or perhaps pursue programming and databases -> Oracle.