How can I get a job with Google?

inspi September 18, 2011

I am a BTECH Computer Science 4th year student. How can I apply for the job in Google? What are the requirements for it?

1. sridhar

hiii am recently completed my graduation(B-Tech IT). how to get job in google?. if any related to my qualification computer science and Information Technology. and am well in java programming and developing.so please tell how to get job in google? lot of interested to do job in google only?

2. Ryan Dube

inspi, browse through available career opportunities at Google, and you'll get a sense of the types of people they are looking for, and what specialties that Google looks for. 

http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/index.html

No matter what company you want to work for, if you study the company culture and the sort of expertise that they are constantly seeking, you'll be able to figure out what areas you should specialize in so that you can improve your odds. 

Good luck!

3. Yourmentor

Lol , not even expensive Jeff for him , as it was a desi College :/ . Love your work @inspi . Google won;t take you until u will keep on asking how to go inside google. 

If you want to apply to get a job at a search engine company my first recommendation would be to learn how to search. Apparently that wasn't in the syllabus.

Check out the Jobs search and Joining Google pages.