Can iTunes differ between my music library and my iPod and how can I make it show duplicates on my iPod?

Uvas June 4, 2011

1. Can iTunes show the difference between my music library and my iPod device? If not, is there any trick / utility that can help me?

2. Can I get iTunes to show duplicates on my iPod? (The “show duplicate” option is only available for my music library.)

How to find and remove duplicate items in your iTunes library

"iTunes Dupes Barrier

Visual comparison of any two music libraries: Easily see what
    needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just
    some with the click of a mouse

Senuti automatically compares all the songs on your iPod or iPhone to your computer's iTunes library. Any song that is already on your computer will be marked with a blue dot.

• Mailboxuvas

Thank you ha14, but I need PC utilities ..

I think Senuti and SuperSync are for Mac?

1. What exactly do you mean by difference? 
    Do you mean something like showing songs that are only on your iPod/in iTunes and not in the other Library? 
    Couldn't find something like that via quick search but I guess it's easier to simply use the synchronization to keep them at the same state. 
    If you use multiple computers I guess home sharing is a simpler option than "synchronizing" them using an iPod.
    2. I don't think the built-in function can be enabled for devices.
    Maybe some iTunes alternative can do the job...