Is there anyway I can access all questions I asked previously on MakeUseOf?

Osama Javaid May 22, 2012

I really want to access all the questions I asked previously on MakeUseOf answers. There are few answers I really need to look again for reference. Please tell me how to do this and if there is no way to do this, please add this feature.

1. Osama Javaid

This feature is added now but still can't track ALL questions, it trakcs few recent questions only

2. Mohammad Hamzani Salleh

this is 1 of 2 idea i past at fb question to what we want in makeuseof page to be better.
    1 able to search with ease or get a list of all answer n question we ask include all related posting in our name just like in forum base site that have all the info n activity we have in user control panel.
    2 able to locate n get detail in all giveaway n review n giveaway that we enter or past to see the winner n to see the spec that been review or want to enter new one.
    so far none have implement yet in this site. so just like matt said. search ur name and all related psoting will appears n u can sorted it via the tab that have thre like question n answer n such

3. zeeshan khan

No, there is no way.

4. Matt Smith

I don't think this can be done currently. We might be able to add it in the future. I'd have to talk with the programmers :)

For now, my best advice is to simply search MakeUseOf for your name. This will bring up old questions in no particular order.