Is there any website where I can ask questions anonymously?
Question by Tuesday Peacock /

I’d like to know some websites on which I can ask questions,but no need to tell my identity, my email, my login account, my Facebook and people who answer my question won’t know who asks this question. At last, I want to get my answer secretly.

If you know some of those…please,Let me know..:)

• Sam Rosario

The i wud suggest you to create a different account with a different name.

• lanete_08

It maybe possible to the other sites. :D

• ANKUR T

TRY ANSWERS.YAHOO.COM

• Oron Joffe

Anonymity on the internet is both always there and always limited. Most sites refer to you by a handle (a name which you choose to describe yourself), and while the site requires you to identify yourself –typically with an email address — you can create an email address especially for that purpose and call yourself “anonymous” or something else. This means that on the forum you will be anonymous, but forum administrators will have some information about you (email address, and possibly IP addresses from which you have contacted the site), so if required, for example by law-enforcement, they will provide that information and you may be tracked down. You need to decide just how anyonymous you want to be and who you want to hide your identify from.

anonymous can bring more spam!

• yuitre_

You can always create a fake account for that purpose and do it through a proxy or VPN if you’re really concerned about being traced. You could suggest the responders reply to you privately, through a disposable email address.
    I think the most important thing is whether your questions fall on the right ears, that is, the right community. It would be recommended increase the N factor, where N is the number of people with the knowledge necessary to solving your questions. If you do find a site that offers that sort of anonymity, it won’t help much if you don’t get thorough and accurate responses.

• MaverickSrikant

The Q&A site Quora (https://www.quora.com/) offers the ability to ask questions anonymously. Questions asked on Quora span a wide variety of topics, from cars to TV series, science to sports, and so on. Although you do need to sign up before asking a question, but once done so, you can ask questions anonymously, and in no way would people be able to find out who asked the question.

Hope this helps!

• Alan Wade

There are hundreds of sites where you stipulate a handle or display name when you join up but as Bruce says, what type of questions?
    There is no point us looking up sites on computers if you want sites about cooking.

• Harshit J

You can ask questions anonymously on any website. Just make a new Email address specifically for that purpose with a different name and use that email for registering on any website you want. But you must be sure that you don’t do anything bad by using such way. Anyone CAN be tracked. But if you use it only for questions which DO NOT cause any harm to anyone, then there will be no problem at all.