Is there any way to use schema.org markups on a Blogger blog?

Rama M July 26, 2013

Hi,

I plan to transfer my website hosting to Google’s Blogger. I need to know whether Blogger supports schema.org markups or not. If it is supported then how can I do that?

If there is no support, is there any way or hack to achieve this?

1. Lisa O

It has been about a year since I last use Blogger, but I think as long as it's HTML I think it should work.

• Rama M

I know that HTML is supported , but can I use meta s in it ..? if it supports using meta tags within body , then it ll be okay .. if not . what to do ??

• Rama M

Google blogger supports html .. but the meta tags like facebook's opengraph and schema.org meta are not supported ..
      here the link of my blog . http:// w3filedelivery[dot]blogspot.com
      there go to some page .. the use google chrome's Inspect element .. and also see the view-source of the website . both are entirely different . I think google using js to fetch the datas and to display . and the search engine bots and facebook bot doesnt runs javascript (not sure) so the entered code will not be ran ..!
      so atlast no use of coding that ..! have to find some another way to use facebook opengraph and schema.org meta s..

-Thanks