Is there any way to get Evernote Premium for free or very cheap?
Question by Jayaraj Perumalswamy /

Any way to get Evernote Premium for free or very cheap? Please help.

I need the premium account for offline storage in my Android phone as live search on Evernote takes forever most of the time. I don’t need premium account for my Windows desktop client, nor I need the extra space. It’s just for offline storage in phone. Thanks in advance.

• Nathaniel

Please tell me if you find. Contact me on facebook: nathaniel.buckingham31
    Girls aged 13 or 14 ;-)

• Jayaraj Perumalswamy

thanks for the replies. I am not a fan of hard paper books so Moleskine is not interesting. Let me know if some evernote options come up.

• Dhaval Patel

no way, go to evernote website and just buy it

• Macwitty

If you need it now – then I have to go with the other. Otherwise google from time to time for Evernote giveaway as there have been a couple of them on different places

• Achouak Ben

i don’t think there is a way . maybe someday MUO will offer it over their great Rewards Section .

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

Unfortunately you can’t get partial premium account to suit your needs. You still need the whole premium package despite only needing offline storage function.
    If you use paper notebooks often, why not buying Evernote Moleskine? It comes with 3-months subscription will be cheaper than buying notebook and subscription separately.
    I’ve tried recommending Evernote Premium to MUO Rewards, so let’s hope they’re able to offer it soon.

perhaps makeuseof should add it to rewards page:)

monitor this page
    http://evernote.com/teachers/
    perhaps they do again Evernote free for students, schools..