Is there an easy way to ‘tag’ my bookmarks the way MakeUseOf tags its articles?

Joe Videtto May 20, 2012

I just can’t seem to manage my bookmarks. It’s partly the fault of MakeUseOf – I find myself bookmarking lots of articles into one big mess with no logic.

I know that I can create and manage Bookmark folders (in Mozilla), and drop one link at a time into each folder, but is there an easier, more elegant way that will let me go through bookmark by bookmark and enter multiple tab labels for each link, and later filter by tag name?

1. Lyn Kristensen

Can someone help a GALAXY NOTE
    7000. I am PC illiterate.
    I simply want to have an alphabetical list of my bookmarks. They are not easy to read and I have so many I need a system to find them easier.
    Lyn Kristensen

2. harrymvt

Pocket (formerly Read It Later) lets you add tags every time you save a page. getpocket.com

4. iStoopKid

yes there is. first when you press ctrl+d, you have the option to add tags to your bookmarks. to view all the bookmarks with that specific tag, goto "show all bookmarks>tags then all of the tags you created will be there. if you click on 1, then it will show you a list of all pages bookmarked that contain that specific tag. if you have unsorted bookmarks that you want to add a tag to, goto the same show all bookmarks menu, click on the bookmark once, then you will see a box that has the word "tags" pop up. to add multiple tags, separate them with a comma