Is there an easy way to print a list of all the apps installed on my iPad?

Joseph Videtto December 15, 2012

I want to print a list of all the iPad apps installed on my iPad – what is the easiest way of doing this?

1. Mikey Ja

The easiest way I found was to sign up for App Shopper. You can then download a little software utility that will read all of the apps you have ever downloaded from iTunes (it doesn't matter if you bought the app on your iPad or your computer). It then creates a complete, sortable list that you can view by category, name, paid vs. free, etc. Plus, you can download the app for the iPad and see everything there as well. Alternately, you could also view all of your apps on their website and even create a wishlist to track apps you are thinking about buying (and find out when they drop in price).

If your iPad is jailbroken,then the Cydia app mentioned in the link below will be helpful -

If your iPad is not jailbroken,then visit the link below which has a video illustarting how to print the list of apps -

3. Harshdeep Hura

For having a detailed list of all the apps installed on your iPad, jailbreak it first (if it isn't jailbroken, check YouTube for how to do it) and then install "AppInfo" from BigBoss repository on Cydia. Then open AppInfo -> more -> Export as text file. This way you will have the list of apps, sources and springboard apps on your iPad. Hope you found this useful!

i would go with ha14

5. siddharth singh

you can connect your ipad to itunes and you can see all the list of apps there.

6. Jack Giebel

Don't own a iPad, but second post here looks promising:

7. Joseph Videtto

Ha gives a good suggestion, but I would really like a line-item text list that I can send rather than a screenshot. Any way to get a text listing with one app per line ?

• John

If you sync with a PC (including Mac) all the apps are in a folder within your iTunes library. This article tells you exactly where.
      Print a listing of that folder and that's it! No jailbreaking or extra software required.

just screenshot (hold HOME and tap POWER) your whole iPad.

• Ashwin Ramesh

Thanks! I never knew you could take a screenshot on my iPad like that!

• Joseph Videtto

looks a little cumbersome if you have to do each screen separately - especially if you have a lot of apps on multiple screens