Is there an auto-completion or predictive typing software for Microsoft Windows 7/8?

Pranav J July 17, 2013

I’m in a search of some utility software that shows up predictions or have some kind of auto completion feature.

There is a very good utility provided by Google named Google Input tools but unfortunately it is for languages other than English. [http://www.google.co.in/inputtools/]

I’m in search for such kind of software for English Language.

Just as code editors have code completion, there might be some utility that provides English completion.
Thank you.

1. Rajiv

use software "predictivetyper" but it is not same but you may like .................................

Phrase Express does not have in-line word suggestions like that of T9. It can make suggestions at times to make sure it is expanding text the way you want it to, but not the way you want it to. It is a great piece of software that can help almost every user save time in typing commonly used words and phrases. As far as T9 keyboards or similar application for the computer, mostly the ones found a paid commercial versions. I do not have any experience with T9 predictive text apps for PC, so I cannot make any real suggestions for these apps.

Phase Express is a great tool for use as a text expander. It is very customizable to what keystrokes invoke the words or phrases one wants to be entered on screen. It works with most programs and software, from document editors to web browsers and messengers.

It is very highly recommended by transcriptionists and transcriptionist instructors (medical transcription and otherwise) to help with harder or longer words and phrases to type out, saving many keystrokes and time. I would try Phrase Express and search for other text expanders to try out as well.

• Pranav J

I don't know what you are talking. Please tell me can this software offer inline word suggestions as you type, without any manual configuration ...

If yes, how?

4. Donald S

You could try this I hear it's good software. I never used so I can't say personally.
    http://www.phraseexpress.com/download.php

• Pranav J

I downloaded it, and found it too complicated for use and could not set it up for the purpose.

• Pranav J

I mean I just need a software that provides "inline suggestions to whatever I type". That's it, and I did not found any such feature present in Phraseexpress.