Is there a way to print out user names and passwords I’v stored in sharedSecrets software?

PETER February 7, 2013

I use Elkosofts password management software “sharedSecrets” to store all of my user names and passwords for all of my online accounts, it is the latest version – v.1.1.0, that I am running on my 27″ Intel Core i3 Mac using OS X 10.8.2.

My question is this – is there any way in which I can produce a hard copy of all of this data so that I can see at a glance the Account Name, the User ID and the Password?

I have found the file that is used to back up this data, it’s located at: HD > Users > My Name > Library > Application Support > Shared Secrets. It is called “LocalFile.sSs”. My problem is that I cannot open this file and I don’t know if the contents would make any sense even if I could. Internet searches only produce the following results regarding .sSs file types:
• “SSS files are also used by Stardock SkinStudio, a skin editor for WindowBlinds.” or
• “Style sheet used by Coda, a Web development application; similar to a .CSS file”

Any help would be most gratefully received as I like to keep hard copies of such information just in case something were to happen to my computer or it’s back up on my external hard drive.