Is there a way I can make more room for apps in my Huawei Fusion u8652?

Scott Nunyadamnbidness January 23, 2013

I only have 1 app that I installed. I can’t get anymore because a message comes up saying there’s no more room. Even a hundred or so K says it’s too big.

There are 17 apps in this phone that I will never use. They require a data plan, which AT&T failed to inform me was not available for this model phone. Although, when I bought the phone, they said I HAD to have a data plan to get this phone. Man, I hate AT&T…

Anyway. Is there a way I can get rid of all this junk I can’t use? None of the pre-installed junk will let me delete it. Or should I just toss this thing and write letters?

1. Android Expert

Hello,
    There are usually a few things you can do. Hope this http://www.inlovewithandroid.com/android-space-saving-tips.html will be helpful.

2. Scott Nunyadamnbidness

Ok, there's a total of 104 items in the list. How many was I able to move to the SD card? Exactly... Zero.

I guess I'm going to HAVE to root the thing. If it ends up a paperweight, I'm throwing the damned thing in the lake.

Thanks for your replies, you guys. I appreciate it.

3. Nevzat Akkaya

go to settings->apps and sort by size, then try to move them to sd if possible, starting from the top displayed app.

4. Safvan Vhora

Install Move to SD And transfer your files

install app2sd which transfers your apps from your phone your your sd card.

6. Mahesh Kumar

The Apps can be deleted only when you can get root access to the phone.

You can google about Android Rooting to gain more information.

A link that can guide you for this specific model is :

http://androidforums.com/sonic-all-things-root/513780-huawei-fusion-u8652-roms-c7-mod-root.html

• Scott Nunyadamnbidness

Thanks for that link, I'll check it out. :)