Is there a program like ZAP Shares for Linux?
Question by greg spink /

I am living at a sober living house and want to download some new torrents, but we will get our internet taken away if I download movies here. I just switched to Ubuntu from Windows 7 and I love it, but I used to have Zap Shares to allow me to get movies without any issues for copyright infringement.

Is there anything I can do or any programs that can do something comparable to what Zap Shares does for Windows users and BitTorrent safety? Thank you!

I love this website. Tt is the absolute best one for getting software and learning about computers and the internet. Peace to all of you who operate makeuseof.com!

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , .
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Master the Linux Command Line
Master the Linux Command Line
Linux for New Switchers
Linux for New Switchers
Best Linux Apps
Best Linux Apps
Mac OS X & Software
Mac OS X & Software
Linux Distros Talk
Linux Distros Talk
Mac Switchers
Mac Switchers

Answer (1)
  • Yiz Borol

are you sure Zap shares isn’t a scam?
    The website screams scam and the idea itself sounds kinda questionable – in terms of viability.

I don’t know of any program that does what Zapshares claims for linux but if you want to avoid copyright infringement you have to avoid all torrent downloading of any questionable content. If you’re keep on watching movies or TV shows for free your best bet is hulu.