Is there a MakeUseOf widget?

Rama moorthy March 19, 2013

Is there any MakeUseOf widget to show in blogs and websites? and How can I get a Widget for Latest MUO posts ?

1. justinpot

Are you asking about an Android Widget? A web widget? A Mac Widget? Let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know how to make one yourself, easily. :)

• Tina Sieber

Is there an article on it, yet?

• MakeUseOf TechGuy

I think he means a widget for a blog, like a wordpress plugin. The answer on using RSS sounds like the best bet.

2. Yashodhan Bhatt

I don't think so....You should better contact MUO regarding that but I'm afraid you won't get a positive response....

The is currently no widgets for MUO. :(

4. Anish P

If you use a newsreader such as Flipboard, you can just search for 'makeuseof' and you'll be able to add relevant articles from MUO to your reading.

5. SaapeXD MoHods

I dont think Makeuse of Provides a widget! However you can add Makeuseof Feed Url to a Widget that can show Feeds , like Feedburner. (http://feedburner.com)