Is there a forensic email examiner tool which can search evidence through contacts of email evidence?

PamelaA20821028 May 29, 2013

I am a student and I need a forensic email examiner tool which can search evidence through contacts. I am facing lot of problems because of this stranger who’s stalking & harassing me from past couple of months through emails. Now he has started harassing me through phone calls also.

So I desperately need a forensic email examiner tool, which can search that email evidences for me through contacts as I had a wide range of bulk email data and was not able to find it.

1. PamelaA20821028

Thanks to all of you for your useful suggestion guys I must appreciate it. As you guys provided me the best desired answers which I was hoping for my cyber forensic investigation. Yea I agree with you guys (Alan Wade & Oron Joffe) and was thinking of the same thing to file a complaint against this stalker. However again I would like to clear one of my doubts that do this mailxaminer software examines and analyzes the searched email evidences also? Because the emails which I’ve received doesn’t have any sender information. which is supposed to be there in the email only.

2. Marble Berger

Ahh...
    I would recommend you to see the video for forensic email analysis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5gNro_RyhI&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
    It might be help you in getting out of this problem....

It seems odd that in just a few days that we have had two different enquiries about email forensic software.
    If you are having a problem, contact your local police. They are best equipt to handle it.

• Oron Joffe

I agree with you and Rajaa 100%.
      Pamela, if you are having problems with someone stalking you, don't try to investigate it yourself. Take it to the police first and ask for their help. It is a) too dangerous for you to tackle on your own and b) it is their job and they are at least somewhat resourced to deal with such investigations. Only after that should you start looking for more evidence. Good luck!

Similar question was asked few days back and was resolved. :P Kindly refer to the link of that question and the aswers : http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/which-forensic-software-will-be-the-finest-one-to-examine-analyze-email-header/

But I would highly recommend you to immediately contact your local police authorities and report the issue. Please do not ignore. They have cybercrime department to track and find evidence from the emails and can track and locate the person from the phone calls. Do report immediately, do not ignore.