Is there a calender app that can automatically alert me about scheduling conflicts?

Joseph Videtto February 2, 2013

Just curious – occasionally I create a yearly calendar on Google and fill it up with events that I consider “Must Attend”, “May Attend”, “Not Attending – Informational For Those that Ask”. I think this a very common labeling for events.

Let’s say I have that calendar on Google Calendar set up for the year, and on intermittent 2nd Wednesdays of the month (say maybe 2 in June, 1 in August) I have a “Must Attend” event. I want to now schedule another “Must Attend” event on EVERY Wednesday, but give the previous Must Attend Event higher priority (e.g. I guess the new event is not really then a “must attend” event, maybe it becomes a “mostly attend” event lol).

Is there a way to automatically schedule the new “mostly attend” event WITHOUT having to manually check my whole calendar for clashes ?

Microsoft Outlook works for that, if you can afford it. It's about the easiest out there for most people.

on rainlendar pro, create the event on the Wednesday and switch to the recurrence tab in the event editor. There you have a choice to make the event recur every 2nd Wednesday of the month.

3. Ash Barr

Google calender works for that.

perhaps Rainlendar can help?