Joseph Videtto

Is there a calender app that can automatically alert me about scheduling conflicts?

02 Feb 2013
Windows
Chrome 24
02 Feb 2013 | Windows | Chrome 24

Just curious – occasionally I create a yearly calendar on Google and fill it up with events that I consider “Must Attend”, “May Attend”, “Not Attending – Informational For Those that Ask”. I think this a very common labeling for events.

Let’s say I have that calendar on Google Calendar set up for the year, and on intermittent 2nd Wednesdays of the month (say maybe 2 in June, 1 in August) I have a “Must Attend” event. I want to now schedule another “Must Attend” event on EVERY Wednesday, but give the previous Must Attend Event higher priority (e.g. I guess the new event is not really then a “must attend” event, maybe it becomes a “mostly attend” event lol).

Is there a way to automatically schedule the new “mostly attend” event WITHOUT having to manually check my whole calendar for clashes ?