Is SocialSpark legit or a scam?

garva sharma June 9, 2013

I am working with SocialSpark and I recently reached 600,000 ad impressions but they’ve paid me nothing, and then when I email them they say we only pay on the 15th of the month. When I ask for my earnings report they say they’re working on it, but never send it. So is SocialSpark actually legit or a scam?

1. Green Iowa Energy

Social Spark is indeed NOT a scam. I have been using PayPerPost and SocialSpark (Both owned by Izea.com) for years now. I make honest money from them. They always pay. If you were having issues, it may have been a server error which would have been fixed by now. Their support is very good at solving problems.

Social spark is solid, and I'd back it 100%. If you're a blogger, it's definitely worth trying to get approval from them. They are a little picky about what blogs they'll approve, but if they have a problem with your blog, They will give you reasons and allow you to fix them if you are willing.

Good luck in your ventures...

2. socialspark

Hi,

Sounds like you're participating in IZEA Media. For that program, funds are released to your SocialSpark account on the 15th of each month for ads served at least 45 days prior. So, if you started showing ads in May, you'll see your first payment July 15th. If you started serving ads in June, you'll see payments start August 15th, etc.

I hope this helps!

All the Best,
    Carri Bright
    Sr. Mgr., Community & Support
    IZEA.com

• null

But today is 15th June and i am not get any detail about earning and you never give any offer to me i have visitors and followers but no one offer, This is very bad i don't understand your ad network and i think it is the most poor ad network on the universe.

• Carri Bright

Hi,

At the right of your SocialSpark account is a link for 'Customer Support.' If you click this and open a support ticket, we will be ale to locate your account information and answer any questions you may have.

All the Best,
      Carri

SocialSpark isn't a scam, I've worked with their parent company Izea before and made a good amount posting silly sponsored blog posts.

Most companies only pay once a month - you say they pay on the 15th? Have you been active a full month yet, or are you just being impatient? If you haven't even completed a full month, then it's unlikely you'll be paid this month either. You haven't given any details on the program either - are you supposed to be paid by click, impression, or post? Is there an approval process you need to go through for each post? It's possible your posts have been rejected as low quality; it's perfectly within their rights to do this, so perhaps they're deliberating still or awaiting the advertisers approval.

• null

ohh you save my life with these words

4. null

thanks tina
    now i'm waiting

5. in_mohit

It's scam.

• null

how you can say.

I think you have answered your own question. If they havnt paid you and you cannot get any straight answers then it dosnt look to be legit.

• Tina Sieber

I second Alan. They don't sound very trustworthy.

All you can do is wait until the 15th of this month or until they share your earning and see what happens. Sometimes, these companies don't pay until you have earned a certain amount, like $50 or $100. Check their Terms of Service.

If you do end up getting paid, please let us know!