Is PhoneStick a reliable data transfer app?

Lilian Rotcher January 24, 2013

I have recently found an app called PhoneStick. It is claimed to be able to transfer data from iOS devices to PC and backwards. Basically this is what i`d like to do in order to get my media from iPhone 4 to a new iPhone 5 and back it up. Has anybody used it already?

1. Nikolai Riabchenko

Yes, I wonder why this one is not popular yet, I forgot about nightmare called iTunes because of it. And yes, you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone.

2. Blake

PhoneStick doesn't need your device to be jailbroken.
    I use it and it does what it promised to do. I pretty much don't use iTunes anymore.
    Just copy new music into the music folder through Phonestick and done...for me its faster than iTunes.

3. Anish Parameshwaran

I would suggest using the application PhoneTrans -

4. Jagbir Sembhi

its pretty good but you have to jailbreak your iPhone which makes it slow. it all depends on you if you like iTunes or not.

There are many solutions available online and if PhoneStick is trialware software.You can transfer only upto 128 MB files.

If you would like to see some alternatives,then CopyTrans manager is also good -;pop

• Lilian Rotcher

Thanks. Now i have found out they suggest 1Gb of trail. And plus 1 after you like them on facebook. It works for me to copy my books and music.

6. Achraf Almouloudi

What do you mean by reliable ? exactly.

• Lilian Rotcher

I was just wondering if it was possible to transfer and upload without jailbreak. I see it is. thanks for your response

Could you provide the link to Apple store as it cannot be found over searching it.Also,some more information you can provide about this app.