Is Nokia Lumia 1020 a good Windows phone?

Shop B October 14, 2013

I want to purchase Nokia Lumia phone from an online shopping website, but I am totally confused about price and features of Nokia Lumia 1020. Please advise me on choosing the best phone.

I think you must not buy Nokia Lumia 1020.
    Reasons -

Good work done on the part of Nokia by introducing Nokia Pro camera app but is sluggish to capture important movements because of Snapdragon s4 processor.The camera app is itself slow and it's phone intended to be camera first as told by Nokia.

It doesn't have SD card slot,so you'll find much hassle in transferring your high quality photos to another storage device frequently.

It would be better that if you praise the hardware and camera quality of Nokia,wait for reviews of Lumia 1520 which do have SD card slot and has snappy Snapdragon 800 processor.

2. Pankaj Singh

Nokia Lumia 1020 is good windows phone . It's function's very user friendly . It is available on price Rs.- 46,299/-
    features :-
    1. 1.2 MP Secondary Camera
    2. Powered by Windows Phone 8 OS and 2 GB RAM
    3. Wireless Charging
    4. Full HD (1080p) Recording
    5. 41 MP Primary Camera with PureView technology and Optical Image Stabilisation
    6. Carl Zeiss Tessar lens
    7. Music apps: Nokia Music; Mix Radio
    8. Comes with MS Office and Free Voice-guided Navigation
    9. 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Processor

3. Indronil M

lumia 1020 is the best windows phone till date