Is it safe to download PCKeeper and how good is the Anti-Thief feature?

Patrick Armstrong January 10, 2013

I’m looking for an all-in-one system utility for my new laptop. Someone has experience with this new software?

I would love to hear your feedback about PCKeeper. Particularly interested in the function of Anti-Thief.

Thanks!

1. R.J.Hunter

Hey, I'm using PCKeeper for a few months already. Did not have a chanse to try it (Antitheft) in a real situation but tested it for a couple of times on my laptop. Gave me a pretty precise location details ip adress wich would be enough in a realsituation to give the info to police. Oh yeah and it generates snapshots every time computer goes online. Checked their support they work fast enough and will help. The only thing is that you will have to create an account on their website to use the feature which makes perfect sence)))

As for other tools they are using Avira core for anti virus, are tested and certified by VB100.

It is packed with all kind of other tool but i did not have a chanse to test them all.

2. Ashwin Divakaran

ESET's Anti-Theft feature in its beta version is worth a try.

3. Saurav Azad

i have used and is pretty good

4. Ahmed Musani

nowadays almost every antivirus gives anti-theft features. the number antivirus ids Bitdefender Total Security which has inbuilt anti-theft feature. others include norton as well.

i think pckeeper antivirus cant be installed in the presence of another antivirus, if your concern is also security against antivirus see how does it compare with others.
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=290936