Why does my iPod’s games folder not show?

Malik waqar August 29, 2010

When I open the iPod from my computer and when I open the iPod control my iPod does not show the games folder. What can I do? Kindly help me. Thanks!

1. gaurav

please tell me the name of the folder of game in psp 3004

hello Malik, well the problem u asked has many reasons. i am generalising them so that u are able to go through them & make sure they are taken care of.
    the very reason of this problem can be due to the software u r using in connecting ur IPOD. it happened with me once. i downloaded this software via torrent and connected the ipod to the usb port but it wont show drives or files properly. so i changed my software and the same ipod worked and it showed all the files in proper manner.
    second-- there might be a virus present on your system which might not allow the removable media devices to function properly. so scan ur system with updated antivirus.

third- ipod's are not so simple mechanism as they seem and we usually try to treat them as a pendrives which creates problem while interacting with them, so i am giving u a link i hope it might help u

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1563?viewlocale=en_US

though i dont own an ipod otherwise i'd have been of more help to you but this is what i have come up with. i hope it might tick somewhere and help u. bye

take care.