When will the iPod Touch 4th generation come out?
Question by Lewis /

I really want an iPod Touch and have saved up for a 32gb 3rd gen but I’m not too sure if I should buy it now or wait ’till September in case they bring out a new one with a camera or built-in microphone or some other cool new feature.

I do want one now and don’t really want to wait, but if it would make mine an old model I would be wishing that I had waited. I wouldn’t really care much if a new one was just slightly faster or some small change, but if it had a built in mic I would want it.

So Should I Wait?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome iPhone Apps
Awesome iPhone Apps
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Essential iOS Tips
Essential iOS Tips
Jailbreaking iOS
Jailbreaking iOS
Apple TV Tips
Apple TV Tips
iPhone Games Worth Playing
iPhone Games Worth Playing

the 4th generation ipod touch is old, the 5th gen is coming …

• Yummycookiedough

Yes I got the 4th it’s awsome

• Carolgunter6oa

the ipod touch 4g is out guys. get and order yours today. or get one free at http://www.freeipodtouch4g.co.uk

• Sourish

new ipod touch 4 is live now for pre order . for reviews visit http://www.ipodtouch4.org

• Sourish

here it comes .

• Mo

i think the ipodtouch 4gen will have retina display (like the iphone 4) atleast 3.2mp camera and a secondary cam for facetime and may be an a4 processer and hopefuly built in mic

And source is that realease date official

• source

new itouch sept. 7th

• bravo

At least on this new early adopter their won’t be any antenna design flaws but who knows what else may turn up?

• Jo

yeah i really want one now but i think if ur gonna spend that much money on it you may as well wait till september to get the better, updated version.

• Joe

I am in the same situation Lauren but I would wait because it will probablly have the new camera, mic, gyroscope, and a new, more scratch resistant design. It should definately be worth the wait so I am going to wait for it. It should only take about 2 months until it comes out.