Is iPhone’s OS4 better than Android 2.2?

Anas July 26, 2010

Could anyone please tell me whether iPhone OS4 is better in performance than Android 2.2.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

1. Shafat_slam

iOS is very easy to use.

Android is the better choice in my book. Both are Unix-based, so it depends on the hardware it is installed on. The Android has a better selection, so in my opinion Android is the best option. There are other reason, but have nothing to do with your question...

3. Ryan Dube

That'll be a difficult question to get an unbiased answer on - as each user will have their own preference, so you'd really need to find someone who can thoroughly test both and give an accurate answer. I did happen to find someone who did such a test and apparently Nexus One with Android 2.2 blew iPhone 4 out of the water in terms of speed:

http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-4-ios-4-vs-nexus-one-android-2.2-web-browser-speed-test-video/