Why does my iPhone no longer sync with the address book on my MacBook Pro?

siliana April 15, 2011

My iPhone doesn’t sync anymore with my MacBook Pro address book. Any suggestions?

1. Dan

I was having this issue on my new (new for me, anyway) 3GS. This totally fixed my issues with syncing Address Book

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Dan!

Siliana,

were you able to fix the iPhone sync? Let us know what did the trick or whether you need more help. Thank you!

1)In the preferences of iSync is a checkbox which either allows or disallows applications to sync with each other. unchecked it, close iSync and open iTunes.

2) put iPhone in the Dock and when it came up on iTunes, under the "Info" tab, all of the checkboxes has to be checked. opene iSync again and recheck the checkbox to allow syncing between applications. also presse the "Reset Sync History".

3) then close iSync, reopeniTunes and re-dock iPhone. then checke under "Info" and the information has to be back. try to sync contacts