How can I get my iPhone out of DFU Mode?
Question by OscaR /

iPhone4 (16GB), I jailbreak by limera1n successful, but in iPhone limera1n not appear and I test by redsnow by click pwned DFU mode (black screen). I call restore but I can’t. I use tinyumbrella, now my phone can’t get out of DFU mode. Anyone can help?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Israel

my iphone 3gs is stuck on black screen after i restored it cant get out of pwned dfu mode ant suggestions???

• Susendeep Dutta

Did you tried Mike’s suggestions present below this page?Many people have got their issue solved by implementing his suggestion.

• Shoaib

Hi thanks mike i did the same and my iphone is working thanks a lot

• R Rajenbhat

Hey I selected reset media and file in my iPhone got stucked unable to do anything. Only an apple logo coming on screen with waiting mark..wat to do?

• Sam

got saved by Mike! thx dude!

• Guest

Mike you have a dick like einstein

• Nancywf1983

Need real help send me a message with your problem and I’ll make sure you get your apple divice fix free cus I’m not a cunt like tuna tina face hahahaah

• Asia

Well me being stupid i tried to jailbreak my ipod well it was working until it was in DFU mode and it all of a sudden got stuck on the restore screen i tried taking it off i even tried to update it after that nothing happend it still was stuck on that same screen i don’t know what to do it will not go off of that please help me!

Asia,

try the solutions provided in response to the question above and to the questions found here: DFU Mode

If none of these work, feel free to ask a new question. Good luck!

• eye riss

I bought an iphone 4, 4.3.5 locked to at&t. i tried to jailbrake it with redsnow and restored it to 4.3.3 with custom firmware from snowbreeze. everything went smoothly, no errors but now my phone is not responding. I can’t reboot it or get out of DFU mode. Well i am not sure what is wrong with it, the screen is black, i cant turn it on tried everything but when i keep the home button pressed for a few seconds it makes noses. Anyway have a clue what is wrong with it? help please. thank you

Eye riss,

if the solutions above do not work for you, I recommend that you submit a new question.

• Nancywg1983

TINA SHUT YOUR FAT FACE UP!!! Your no help we all knows this. Stop trying to act like your somebody lol

• Frankopatrny

YOur alot of help Tina…get a new job

So you never make mistakes?

• John Jarvin

I don’t mean to be rude Tina, but you are kind of a useless waste of space who likes to cut corners when it comes to doing your job. Im pretty sure eighty percent of the responses I have read from you included something about asking a new question. Its really annoying and the repetitiveness is starting to make me wonder if you are human at all. You sound like a goddamn robot.

John,

the main purpose of my work here is to help people getting their tech issues solved. This doesn’t mean that I answer all of the questions myself, although I do respond to some if I happen to know the answer. We do have many experienced contributors, staff, volunteers, and random visitors like yourself, in other words people with various professional backgrounds, who, as a collective, do a far better job at solving tech issues than myself. Hence, I try to make sure questions get those people’s face time.

Having managed this forum for close to two years, I know that questions within a comment thread hardly ever receive a response. Thus I started recommending people to ask a new question. Getting your question on the MakeUseOf Answers front page is the best way to receive a solution.

• Nancywf1983

Hahaha for reals what a bitch with no knowledge on shit just plain annoying remarks no help why so ever

• gkk

Hi did u find a solution for the problem?
     I am also having the same problem for the last few days.