What’s better, iPhone or Blackberry?

Joe December 3, 2011

I’m wondering what is better, the iPhone or a Blackberry?

1. Maxisherelol

i tbagged ur mum

• SHugarrrr

I had a blackberry bold 9000 for about a year before I switched to an android LG G2x which lasted about two mOnths when I bought my factory unlocked iPhone 4s ...haven't looked back since. Unbelievable what this phone can do. The most recenty update for the IPhone by far improved the overall usage of the phone. As far as battery life goes.. The iPhone is in the middle. Blackberry does last longer but doesn't have the ease of moving through phone apps, it has lagging issues as oppose to the iPhone and as for the android(never emailed with it) thought it was a waste of money.. Sold that phone after two months.. Very childlike of a setup felt cheap and had nothing but lagging issues and crashes. I haven't had any of those problems with my iPhone 4s.. It's a dependable phone def worth the money.

2. Dancestar_

i say blackberry

3. Heya

iPhone of course! It is more up to date, better graphics, much more variety of apps, better layout of emails, contacts messages. The list goes on forever. Plus owning an iPhone is so much better than saying you own a blackberry. It sounds better!

4. Nateggray

If you need a phone that is perfectly capable for fun, games, and personal use, go with either the iphone or the android. Apple has tried very hard to brand the iphone as a business phone, but it still isn't. If you need a phone that can easily access corporate email, is a dependable traveler, and can open just about any file type available, go with a blackberry. Blackberry is also very good for hammering out long emails.
    If I didn't need my blackberry for such things, I would go with either android or iphone.
    It's funny that James says he gets in heated arguments over this topic. Let's hear it for the nerds!

• Mstx

Does the new black berry have same amount of application that iPhone does?

• Heya

iPhone is better and is a business phone. Had a blackberry but was so bad had to get an iPhone, and I do not regret it at all.

• gaming pro

excuse me !. the iPhone is a business phone. get real. have you ever tried multitasking. the iPhone doesn't allow third'party programs running all together. on the blackberry you can do everything at once. the iPhone is good only for browsing ,games and listening to songs, and what about the battery life. a blackberry beats the iPhone when it comes to battery life. the blackberry is faster and is a better business phone. answer, the blackberry has a qwerty pad which makes it easier to type. i always feel like smashing my iPhone to bits when i chat using it. it's so horrible. the blackberry is faster for browsing. just install opera and you're done. if you use an iPhone as a business phone you dont wanna know whats gonna happen. emailing is much better in the blackberry. therefore if you're looking for a phone that can do everything at once, chat, email, battery life then the blackberry is the best . in turn if you want a phone that has lots of apps and games ( only kids like the iPhone but seriously i'm just a kid too) then the iPhone is the best. it depends on what you want. i own both the blackberry and the iPhone.

• no name

really you can listen to music on a ipone aswell as browse the net or play games and the battery lyf is better so shrup up

blackberry battery life is better than the iphone, also you have to choose which blackberry to compare with iphone, blackberry contact list and email sections are better than the iphone

blackbery supports more video format than the iphone

iPhone vs. Blackberry Torch and Bold
    http://ipod.about.com/od/beforeyoubuy/a/iphone-3gs-vs-blackberry-storm.htm

Blackberry is dead already. 

You should probably ask "which suits me more - android (nexus 2?) or iphone?". And that, we cannot answer for you. It's a matter of personal preferences, and I'm not gonna get all heated over these kinds of questions again. Go play with them both, make your own decision please.