Where can I get an invite for Ismywebsite so I can register?

Candice April 24, 2011

I am interested in putting my portfolio online and have spent countless hours researching the best web host companies. Ismywebsite seems like the best answer for me, but I apparently I need an invite. Please help me!! Thanks!!

1. - Joe

@
    Candice
    - You need someone who is a member of ismywebsite.
    You can contact me at http://joenasejes.cz.cc. I've been an ismywebsite member for more than 1 year now. And I'm proud of it.

Thank you for offering, Joe!

• Candice

Thanks A lot Joe!! I appreciate it.  I actually contacted you after your generous reply, but I don't think the email went through.  I'll try again.  Any other suggestions?

• Joe

Hi Candice. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you that there's a rule regarding this. You also need to be a trusted person by an IMW member/client.

• Joe

@Candice
        I'm really just helping IMW as I don't want to be a problem to them. Matt is so good to me. I don't want to break his trust. I hope you understand. You may also contact him if your purpose is really for good. Just visit ismywebsite.net to get his skype ID. I'm sure it's there. Have a nice day!

Candica,

you can try InviteShare.

3. pceasies

I'm not sure you can find an invite, but I've had great success with 000webhosting and byethost. Both offer good free services and don't require an invite.