What can I do on the internet?

pdaus July 19, 2011

Guys, this question always rises in my mind when I open my web browser. Other than Facebook or blogging. Any suggestions what I can do to spent my time on the internet?

1. pratap kumar

As others said find a hobby go outside into the real world dont waste your time before internet which makes you fat, lazy, dumb and lifeless. If you have something to do then its ok else if you are finding a way to spend time coz jus that you have internet.. lame
    If you are real lazy and want to do something pick up some online jobs at-least they will earn you some money.. else youtube is best make some lip sync videos.. make videos with lyrics.. one more idea is to start looking for videos of other countries tv shows, songs, movies... best would be Asian coz you guys always feel so fascinated about us asians :p

2. John JeiJei

Meet single hot chicks in your area.. Most of them are 18 or 19, they are all absolutely beautiful, and are all looking for you, no matter what you look like, or how low your budget..

I would suggest finding a hobby. Photography, photo/video/sound editing, playing guitar.. You can find help about any topic on the internet.. but YOU need to focus on something particular.

Are you artistic by nature? pick up photography, or drawing.. Are you just looking to waste some time? Games, funny videos, funny pictures, jokes, tv shows.. Are you looking to learn something new? Plenty of sites, for every domain imaginable. Are you looking to be labeled a stalker? join Facebook, and see what your friends/acquaintances are up to every minute..

Cheers,
    John

3. Techieprince

Blogging, Research, Chatting, and Finally Porn i like this part this most :)

4. Tyler

My answer: What CAN'T you do on the Internet?

I second that)

5. Ophelia

What can I do on the internet?

Get Off.

What James said. Or read some websites about photography and then go for a walk and use your newly acquired knowledge. Then come back with your results, post them on a photography forum, get feedback, learn more, rinse, repeat.

"What James said"... you mean about the porn, right?

You mean that was not a joke? ;)

Honestly, if you're struggling to find things to do on the internet, perhaps you should look into the idea of going for a walk, or gardening. I find growing vegetables is a great way to realise just how much a waste of time the internet really is. 

• Sonny Bass

Let me guess phallic shaped vegetables.

• Junk1t

Not everyone thinks with their penis. I realize how hard that is for you to comprehend, so you're just going to have to trust that there are people smarter and wiser than you, who actually think with their brains.

• Sonny Bass

Ha Ha Ha! Maybe one day I will be as smart as you, and have a sense of humor.  

8. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Try StumbleUpon. You can create a user/profile and select stuff that interests you and you can then browse what other people have found that fits the description of your interests, after a few clicks you'll feel that you have your own things to share.

http://www.stumbleupon.com

BEWARE: It might be very addictive.

Yeh, stumbleupon has a porn category too. ;)

9. Osama

I started writing a facebook note for your exact question on my page, I got a list of hundreds of websites with something for someone. I post one out of them daily on that note, here is the link to the note : http://bitly.com/netreviews

Research & Porn. Answer of the week anyone? 

I assume you mean "research porn" there, the & must be a typo!

11. kyle

Hulu, youtube, games, news, anything you want to do really. There is no limit.